Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Torn...

I mean, yeah it was good and I like that you keep the same style and keep it like the classic one, but it almost seems like this shouldn't have more to the series.

On the other hand, they are fun and random but in a good way, which is hard to pull off but Charlie animations do it right, which makes me think there SHOULD be more.

On my third hand, I'm not the creator, and as anyone who uses the internet knows, opinions don't matter so I'm gonna quit typing this revi--

Mental Cartography Mental Cartography

Cool

I actually thought that was really cool. Good job.

tonedeafmessiah responds:

Thanks :)

Sketched - Pregnancy Test Sketched - Pregnancy Test

Fantastic

I absolutely love this. It's so perfect. I always liked the shy person archetype and you got it nailed, and having such contrasting characters interact is always hilarious.
Very well done.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks, this has always been one of my favorite dynamics to do so I'm glad we pulled it off. Thanks for the review.

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Masterful

Thats the only way I can put it. I take time to look at the small things. Everything - down to the shadows of Jerry when he walked by the windows - was perfect. Very well done.

Stick's Not dead #1 Stick's Not dead #1

Okay good, something decent.

Alright, you have a loooot of potential. First off, get a better mic. There is some serious fuzz in the background. Also, it could have been longer and it ended kind of abruptly, but I can honestly say that if you work on it, you could make this a series or something. Really good, I hope to see more from you.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Nice

Perfect representation of what the game is like.
And...this needs to be addressed...
Guys, it's "Oui Oui", not "Wewe"

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

Compares really well

That was really good. The animation was better than in A.V.A., but it was not as long, and there wasn't as much interaction on the desktop. I mean, it's unfair to compare your flash to that one, seeing how this is supposed to be different. I liked the new ideas though. It was cool how you got rid of it in the end and everything.

Overall really good job. Keep it up dude.

cobra0528 responds:

Glad you liked it...thanks!

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Heres an idea

Instead of having him pull a cord to turn it into night, have him clap his hands.
Clapper!

Great job. This was one of those short but sweet animations I like to see every once in a while.

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

Nice artwork, seen the idea before.

Looked good. Story isn't original. I saw a flash exactly like this before. I forget the title but it was the same idea. A guy put a gun in his mouth and shot, and blood in the shape of his head splattered onto a canvas behind him.

Nice artwork though. And on the subject of art, I hate "modern art". It's so stupid. A few splats of paint on a board is not art.
"Oh, it represents hardship and pain"
"...No, it represents some splats of paint on a canvas."

Cuboy Ep.2 Cuboy Ep.2

Wow

Thats like...
That should be a tv show